If you'd like to check availability or pricing for an item, ask to speak with your local sales representative.
Consistent. Reliable. Tough. Today, companies need to be fast and flexible in every phase of their operations—and that includes end-of-line packaging. The 3M-Matic™ Adjustable Case Sealer 7000a Pro/7000a3 Pro gives manufacturers and distributors from every industry the packaging flexibility and speed to stay one step ahead of the competition. 3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Head Technology and tough, durable construction make sure your boxes are sealed swiftly and reliably, shift after shift, year after year. Plus, expanded box size capacity and interchangeable 2-inch or 3-inch taping heads allow you to change as your business changes, boosting your productivity, cutting your costs and keeping your business nimble.
- Seals up to 40 cases per minute
- Length: 6.0" to unlimited
- Width: 6.5" to 26"
- Height: 4.5" to 28.0" (standard)
- 1.5" to 25.0" (low)
- 12.25" to 35.5" (high)
- 3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Heads ensure reliable application of tape without box damage
- Auxiliary offset taping head position increases flexibility in sealing shorter boxes
- Interchangeable 2-or 3-inch taping heads maximize production flexibility
- Easily accessible side handle and reference ruler make height adjustments a snap for a wide variety of case heights from 1.5–35.5 inches
- Rugged, dual-extruded columns allow for smooth incremental adjustments to case heights
- Unified side guides adjust both sides at once for onehanded simplicity
- Top and bottom drive belt system
- Top flap compression rollers
- Centrally located emergency stop
- Spring-loaded upper drive assembly
- Dual masts and dual lead screws
Options: Infeed and exit conveyors, locking casters, low tape indicator, tape application monitor, box hold-down attachment