If you'd like to check availability or pricing for an item, ask to speak with your local sales representative.
Our number one selling servo pick and place case packer is now offered with an integrated high speed 2-EZ®HS case erector. The alphapack® HS system features heavy-duty tubular steel construction, integrated touchscreen controls and diagnostics with a linear servo system capable of 25 picks per minute. This compact case packer is ideal for top loading products in multiple layers into corrugated cases and can accommodate a wide range of case sizes and pack patterns. Compared to manual case packing, this packaging equipment will increase your throughput while lowering labor costs.
|Case Size Min
|8 x 6 x 5"
|Case Size Max
|24 x 16 x 18"
|Speed: Cases Per Minute*||20 cpm|
|Standard Case Discharge||Single Case 25 ppm
Dual Case 22 ppm
* Speeds are case size dependent
- Compact footprint with integrated high-speed case erector
- Vacuum generator used for case pick
- 3" heavy-duty welded steel construction (lifetime warranty)
- Quick-release change parts for fast product changeovers
- Two-axis servo module with high torque brushless motor
- Full safety interlocked guarding
- Allen Bradley™ PanelView Plus 6 1000 color operator interface
- 50" Easy load, walk-in powered case magazine
- Stainless steel and environmental enhancement packages
- Network control integration
- Remote access through spectrum web port
- Special flap folding configurations
- Racetrack bag indexing conveyor system for packing flexible bags and pouches